1. Consent to Collect Personal Information
2. Personal information collected items and purpose of utilization
We collect nickname, email, password when registering and the information is being sent to the email address used to identify individuals and service drive. Other information can input information added by users of the completion of the membership choices. Inputted by a user selecting information can be used to provide services for sex and age group separately. Sales and purchase upon reservation, Country, users of users real names, phone numbers, etc. are collected and This information is then used to destroy the principle service.
3. Collection purpose or intended use of the personal information
“Personal information” means the name, address, contact information, etc. refers to information that could identify those individuals. We are disclosing personal information of users without prior consent from users and collected information is not used as shown below.
- prioritize services based on the personal information provided to existing users and users will can select content that is reasonably required to provide.
- Information and services we offer are almost free. We insert advertisement to provide these free service and select appropriate advertisements based on users ’personally identifiable information. We will publish a user to fit the type of advertising and Advertisers and other partners had never disclose your personal information, it does not provide.
- Information collection for each objective are as follows. The name, e-mail address, identified for the use password service mail addresses, phone numbers, addresses, notices delivered, your physician confirmation of ensuring smooth communication channels, new services, such as special information guide when contact acquisition, other options, data for providing services to meet the individual needs.
4. Period of possession and use of personal information we collect
- While the user is using the service to our members, The company has users ’personally identifiable information. If you have requested to withdraw, completely remove and then it is not available.
- Temporary entry for the purpose of personal information(surveys, events, etc) handles them not to be used again after the aim has been reached. But keep your member information on this case. And If it is determined that it is necessary in accordance with the provisions of relevant laws and regulations, company will keep the period of membership.
※ Contract or records of the withdrawal five years / Records on users’ complaints or disputes processed three years.
5. Sharing or providing personal information we collect
- We use within the scope notice the personal information of users in the “3. collection purpose or intended use of the personal information” and without the user’s prior consent to use or do not exceed the dynamic range of the external public. But ,make an exception in the following cases.
- If users agree to the disclosure in advance
- If necessary for the settlement charges
- If there are sufficient grounds to believe that the damage to give to others to disclose personal information to take legal action against it
- If you require the country’s public institutions by a duly authorized(Ex:. At the request of the government / law enforcement agencies, etc.)
- If you provide personally identifiable by the statistics, academic research or market survey such as the status advertisers, cooperation and research organizations
- For a desired service members If we disclose the extent necessary in the processing business consignment, we may share users’ personal information for the development of new technologies and better service.
- Even if the users are organizations or groups to whom you want to share your personal information case, which is why you need information, and how and when to announce that the protection and management announces and if you do not agree it does not collect or share information.
6. The users own administrative measures
The users at any time can do checking, modification and withdrawal of their personal information. The information deleted or withdrawal in accordance with the request of the individual deals with “4. Period of possession and use of personal information we collect” and for the use of the other can not be used.
7. Technical measures for safety
8. About Cookie
Our service can send information using that site when a “cookie (Cookie) ‘on your computer, then that information is stored in the user’s HD (hard disk) or memory. Cookies will be used for the purpose of providing better service to users and does not infringe on the individual or the use environment. You can change the settings so that users disable cookie function. Please note that this case may not be available for some services.
Purpose of Use
How to Refuse
Users have the right to choose their cookie settings. Therefore, users may allow all cookies, check each time a cookie is saved, or reject saving all cookies. However, there may be difficulties in accessing our services when cookies are rejected. The following information is about cookie settings.
Internet Explorer includes advanced settings for personal information in its tools menu. You can allow or block cookies through Tools > Internet Options > Privacy tab > Advanced > Advanced Privacy Settings. Cookies and autocomplete data from websites can be removed by deleting temporary Internet files.
Chrome provides the option to delete one’s browsing history in the Settings menu. Cookies and plug-in data from websites can be deleted using this function. The latest browsers, including Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, provide secret browsing modes. You may search using incognito mode (privacy mode) not to leave records of website visits, downloads, or general Internet usage history. Cookies created in incognito mode are deleted when all the secret tabs are closed.
Description of cookies
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
|Name of cookie||Owner||Purpose for the cookie|
|__utma||Google Analytics||This cookie is typically written to the browser upon the first visit to our site from that web browser. If the cookie has been deleted by the browser operator, and the browser subsequently visits our site, a new utma cookie is written with a different unique ID. This cookie is used to determine unique visitors to our site and it is updated with each page view. Additionally, this cookie is provided with a unique ID that Google Analytics uses to ensure both the validity and accessibility of the cookie as an extra security measure.|
|__utmc||Google Analytics||This cookie operates in conjunction with the utmb cookie to determine whether or not to establish a new session for the user. In particular, this cookie is not provided with an expiration date, so it expires when the user exits the browser. Should a user visit our site, exit the browser and then return to your website within 30 minutes, the absence of the utmc cookie indicates that a new session needs to be established, despite the fact that the utmb cookie has not yet expired.|
|__utmb||Google Analytics||This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session with our site. When a user views a page on our site, the Google Analytics code attempts to update this cookie. If it does not find the cookie, a new one is written and a new session is established. Each time a user visits a different page on our site, this cookie is updated to expire in 30 minutes, thus continuing a single session for as long as user activity continues within 30-minute intervals. This cookie expires when a user pauses on a page on our site for longer than 30 minutes.|
|__utmz||Google Analytics||This cookie stores the type of referral used by the visitor to reach our site, whether via a direct method, a referring link, a website search, or a campaign such as an ad or an email link. It is used to calculate search engine traffic, ad campaigns and page navigation within our own site. The cookie is updated with each page view to our site.|
|__utmt_UA-28238209-1||Google Analytics||This cookie collects information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to our website, where our visitors to our website have come from and the pages they have visited. The information obtained does not identify anyone.|
|Google Analytics||This cookie collects information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to our website, where our visitors to our website have come from and the pages they have visited. The information obtained does not identify anyone.|
|Facebook/Twitter||These are “Add This” social media cookies. These cookies enable users, if they wish, to login to their accounts on social media sites such as Twitter or Facebook and share content from our websites with their friends. These cookies do not allow us access to your accounts or provide us with any confidential information relating to any of your accounts.|
|These are third party Facebook cookies. These cookies enable users, if they wish, to login to their Facebook account share content from our websites with their friends. These cookies do not allow us access to your accounts or provide us with any confidential information relating to your accounts.|
|These are third party Twitter cookies. These cookies enable users, if they wish, to login to their Twitter account share content from our websites with their friends. These cookies do not allow us access to your accounts or provide us with any confidential information relating to your accounts.|
These are third party cookies placed by YouTube videos we have embedded on the site. We do not control the setting of these cookies so please check the websites of these third-parties for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
|__unam||ShareThis||The “__unam” cookie is set as part of the ShareThis service and monitors “click-stream” activity, e.g. web pages viewed and navigated, and time spent on pages.|
We are advised that the ShareThis service only personally identifies you if you have separately signed up with ShareThis for an account with them and given them your consent.
|ANON MS CONV and MSANALYTICS, AID, MUIDB, DSID, IDE, MUID, NAP, gads MSCC (Bing) and Adwords Conversion (Google)||Bing||These third party cookies allow us to identify which of our advertisements you have clicked on. Each individual advertiser uses its own tracking cookies and the data taken is not confidential or interchangeable.|
|DSID, IDE||These cookies are written by Google for the purpose of serving ads to users who have previously visited our site as they browse other websites on the internet. To opt out of customized Google Display Network ads click here.|
9. Information on privacy-related opinions or complaints
We solicit user feedback. The user can make a complaint to the individual information management charge stated at the bottom, and we are you to your prompt reply.
10. Individual information management charge contact information
Yescalldotcom, Inc. Personal information manager Kim Joonpyo / firstname.lastname@example.org