If you are interested in Start-Ups in Korea, or also have a project in the early stage looking for opportunities and networking with the Korean market and Global market, this article is for you. This article is actually an invitation for you to participate in an Online Brokerage Event named TEKTiTE: Digital Economy 2023. It is held for DeltaTech-Korea which is EEN (Enterprise Europen Network) Partner in Korea, dealing with trading, technology transfer, and technology commercialization company based in Seoul.
About the Event
TEKTiTE is an online technology trade exhibition and It will be held for four days, 28th (Tuesday)-31st (Friday) March on an online platform under the theme of:
- Smart City Industry;
The whole Exhibition will be happening online, so you can reach the event whenever you have free time during these four days.
The Objective of the Event
TEKTiTE will promote:
- Selling Offer where participants will have access to technology profiles with open innovation managers and accelerators in Korea, EU, Singapore, China, Japan, and more;
- Buying Requests where companies can interact with the innovation community for technology solutions;
- CO-OP Proposal where innovators can show enabling technologies for commercialization or co-development with innovation seekers;
- B2B Matchmaking where participants that are looking for partnerships can connect to potential collaborators;
- Workshops that will be able to connect, seeking to encourage networking, and promote communication and interaction between the participants that may favor the closing of partnerships and interest contacts.
Through the Exhibition, the hosted seek to provide participants with a conceptual view and a practical approach to innovation opportunities, in addition to an overview if the industry`s needs, contributing to a better way of meeting corporate interests and encouraging a culture of technological partnerships between the parties as a way to aggregate complementary knowledge, share resources, minimize risks and generate new products and processes that can expand the companies` capacity for innovation.
How Can You Participate?
You can make a registration in the Event Platform: https://digitaleconomy.tektite.kr/. The participation is free and everyone interested are welcome to the Exhibition.
All services that the exhibition provides are free of charge. Also, as the event is held on online, there is no cumbersome preparation to take part in it. All you need are registration on the website and look over the event. It will take only about 5 minutes to register and upload your technology/product profile.
You can register on the event as a “Participant” and look over the industry trends, or you can upload your technology/product profile if you have a technology to offer for a business opportunity or upload your need for a technology request.
Also all the information that you may need to participate, you will find on their Official Platform.
As this is a global event, all events will be conducted in “English”.
The exhibition does not run in real time. Feel free to visit the event platform for 4 days and look around various technologies/products. Each participant can find business opportunities and apply for partnering with the desired company directly.
I hope through this Event you can have some experience or reach a potential business opportunity that may help your career in Korea.