In today’s article, I will be reviewing the new 5-star Hotel in Itaewon called ‘Mondrian Seoul’ with its Summer package including the pool and breakfast. Keep on reading to know more about their offers.
About Mondrian Seoul Hotel
The Mondrian Hotel opened in August of last year (2020) and quickly became a trending topic. It is owned by the French Accor group and is the fifth of this kind. Other Hotel branches include no other than popular destinations such as New York, Los Angeles, Miami, South Beach as well as Doha, Qatar. It is no surprise that the group chose Itaewon to nestle their fifth hotel in the world and the first one in Asia.
Located in Seoul, 1.2 km from the National Museum of Korea, Mondrian Seoul Itaewon offers air-conditioned accommodation and a bar. It has a restaurant, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, an indoor swimming pool, and a gym. There is also a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange.
All rooms at Mondrian Seoul Itaewon are equipped with a coffee machine, wardrobe, flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Each morning you can enjoy a continental and American breakfast.
The Hotel scored great ratings on Booking with a score of 8.6.
The Mondrian Experience
Mondrian Seoul Itaewon is an immersive lifestyle destination fuelled by bold, compelling designs presented via a playful mindset–an excellent choice for forward-thinking locals as well as international visitors seeking new and exciting cultural experiences. Connoisseurs of food and drink have a plethora of possibilities.
Enjoy unique experiences that combine the very best of local culture and international flavor.Mondrian Hotel website
Rooms & service
Mondrian Hotel has around 296 rooms designed by renowned Singapore-based interior design company Asylum.
Prepare to leave reality behind as you pass through the doors and discover a modern fairytale
Every room at Mondrian Seoul Itaewon features cutting-edge design and functionality where you can experience: stylish, modern, and comfortable stay.
You can also book one of their fancy suites here:
Offers & Promotions
From exclusive room packages to dining offers, Mondrian Seoul Itaewon has many attractive offers:
Join us at Privilege on Thursday evenings to immerse yourself with the amazing offers ready for only ladies.
MONDRIAN X NESPRESSO COFFEE & SUMMER, WHAT ELSE?
Be the first in South Korea tasting Nespresso’s newest summer edition through our creative cocktails!
Summer package with Mondrian Hotel
Mondrian’s latest summer package has been attracting many influencers and visitors who want to chill by the pool and experience a fancy environment.
Altitude Pool Room
This offer includes Private, Poolside, Premium. Our Altitude Pool Rooms are designed to perfect your urban escape. You can enjoy a full package of Complimentary access to Altitude Pool & Lounge, F&B credit at Altitude Pool & Lounge, a private balcony with sunbeds, DIY cocktails, brand beach towels, sunscreens and a 50% discount when booking a Standard Room during the day of your stay.
- Price: KRW 550,000 (VAT excl.)
- Time: 12:00 – 19:00 (7 Hours)
- Maximum 4 persons
- Private Terrace with 2 Sunbeds
- KRW 200,000 F&B credit at Altitude Pool & Lounge
- Mini Bar and DIY Cocktail kit
- Anessa Sunscreen Perfect Milk 12ml, Mondrian Brand Beach Towel 2ea
- 50% off on Standard Room offered if booking a room during your stay (* It is subject to hotel’s availability)
Altitude Pool and lounge
The most sensational outdoor pool in Seoul, ‘Altitude Pool & Lounge’ finally reopens this June.
Please kindly be informed of the operation terms and conditions of Altitude Pool & Lounge.
- Altitude Pool & Lounge is open to only in-house guests during weekends upon payment
- Altitude Pool & Lounge is open to in-house & outside guests upon payment during weekdays
- Special room packages (I.g. Dive into Mondrian ) & Suite guests can access to the pool free of charge.
- 1st Session: 9.00 – 13:45
- Break time: 13:45 – 14:15
- 2nd Session: 14:15 – 18:00
Weekdays (Mon – Thur) :
- Hotel Guest : 24,000 KRW
- Accompanying Guest : 32,000 KRW
- Outside Guest : 40,000 KRW
Weekends (Fri – Sun, PHs) : 40,000 KRW
Weekdays (Mon – Thur) :
- Hotel Guest : 48,0000 KRW
- Accompanying Guest : 64,000 KRW
- Outside Guest : 80,000 KRW
Weekends (Fri – Sun, PHs) : 80,000 KRW
- Low season: 1 June 2021 – 30 June 2021 / 30 August 2021 – 17 October 2021
- High season: 1 July 2021 – 29 August 2021
I hope you liked this review, stay tuned for more Hotel recommendations. If you are looking for more Hotel with Pools check out my previous article about it: