Han River is a popular river that flows through central Seoul. More popularly known as Hangang in Korea. The capital of Korea takes pride in having this beautiful river, and it is of great value historically. One of the things that you should never miss is hanging out near the Han River. You can walk past it, or enjoy various activities. One such activity is Kayaking in Seoul in the Han River.
There is so much that you can enjoy around this river, and it is an overall fun experience always. People of Seoul dearly love Hangang, and there is hardly anyone who doesn’t enjoy it. Whether it be a sunny day or a cold one. Koreans love to visit this place. There is also a lot of tourist crowd as the river became so much famous all around the world.
Kayaking in Seoul
Kayaking is one of the exciting sports that you can enjoy by the Han River. It is so much fun to do with your friends or family. The sport itself is not that complicated and within a little time, you will learn enough to start kayaking.
Even though the city of Seoul is always crowded, but things like these help people rejuvenate. Seoul life is extremely busy, and to find moments like this is bliss.
A Wholesome Experience
It is a wholesome family experience. You can take your entire family there as either one or a maximum of 30 people can enjoy this trip. It will give you and your family a whole lot of great memories. You can enjoy this kayaking experience alone or with family. Either way, it will be fun that is guaranteed.
Even though, Seoul doesn’t look like a city with such sports experiences. However, the Han River allows one to enjoy a lot of such sports.
A Whole Package
This trip is a whole package for you and your family. Kayaking in Seoul is safe and easy. You are equipped with almost everything you might need. There is also a guide there for you just in case.
Also, there are photography sessions but with your own mobile phone. So you make new fun memories and get to keep them forever.
Safe Kayaking in Seoul
It is a safe trip, be it during the day or night. At night time not many people would prefer to go. However, you should know that there will be a guide with you all this time. There are also all the necessary nighttime items present.
Another great thing is that they will give you basic training and safety management so that you are able to manage on your own. This is why it is great for solo trips as well.
How to Start Kayaking in Seoul?
Kayaking in Seoul is pretty simple. Firstly, you have to make a reservation for the date and time of your choice. Then you will get a voucher via email or mobile phone (depends upon whatever you gave them). Vouchers are immediately received after booking. So make sure you get yours.
It is great to be 15 minutes earlier before your time. Lastly, be sure to listen to all the safety information that is given.
Location for Kayaking in Seoul
Here is the exact location: Subway line number 7, Tteukseom Station Exit 2 → walk straight for about 15 minutes(1.2km) → Seoul Wind Surfing #8
Here are some important points that you should know:
- The allowed age is 36 months, and children above the age of 3 and till 12 should have a guardian with them. It is important for safety management.
- There is a 3 seater kayak. It is for an adult and two children or 2 adults and a child.
- The total weight allowed on the kayak is for 280KG.
- For safety reasons they don’t allow pregnant women or drunk people on kayak.
- Changes in the reservations or any kind of cancellation are available only if the weather is unfortunate like a heavy rainfall.
- Since there are high chances of getting wet you should either wear a swimsuit or bring an extra pair with you.
- If you have signed up for sunset kayak trip then make sure to be there at least five minutes early.
- Most notice boards are available in English. Very little Japanese and Chinese are available. This is why you should know a little Korean to at least be able to tell your name in Korean.
- Even though, we provide great photography session by guides but if the weather isn’t nice then it may not happen.
What is the Refund Policy of Kayaking in Seoul?
So the refund policy of kayaking in Seoul – Han River is simple.
- 100% refund if cancelled 3 days before the trip.
- 50% refund if cancelled 1 day prior the trip.
- If you cancel after the trip then there is no refund.
- You can change your reservations, 3 days prior.
If you are interested in eating after your trip then make sure to visit Harry Potter café in Seoul.
Hey there! I’m at work surfing around your blog!
Just wanted to say I love reading through your
blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work!
What’s up, constantly i used to check web site posts here early in the morning, because i like to learn more and more.
I always spent my half an hour to read this website’s articles daily along with a cup
You should take part in a contest for one of the most useful websites on the web.
I’m going to highly recommend this blog!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on wordpress.