Everland Korea is the first and most popular theme park in Korea. The family park with plenty of attractions presents a dreamy world for the tourists. From children to teens and adults, every age group can have moments for life. The safari area featuring a variety of animals including lions, bears and tigers delight children and even seniors. And the amusement park with thrilling rollercoasters pulls adventurous teenagers. The lush green garden and the blooming seasonal flowers throughout the year exhibits a heavenly view for the nature-lovers and a popular photo attraction for photographers and couples.
Are you planning a family trip or a friend’s hangout? Then just head to Everland Korea and refresh your mind. I can assure you won’t regret it. But before you visit, a little prior know-how of the place can make your trip more fun and enjoyable. I have gathered some important information and tips for you guys to help you plan your trip seamlessly.
Book tickets timely to avoid the hassle
You can’t get inside the park for free; a ticket is a must. Standing in long queues at the ticket booths can be cumbersome so, get the admission tickets prior to your visit. The tickets are available as one-day, two-day, and night pass; get them as per your convenience.
Also, if you are planning to save some cash then I would suggest you guys visit after 5 pm because the tickets are quite cheaper, almost a difference of 10,000 won. Know that the admission tickets not only provide park entrance but also unlimited park rides and access to parades and zoo. Just remember whatever ticket you buy, keep that safe with you otherwise, your trip will be ruined.
Plan your ‘Journey’
How are you planning to go? Uber, train or your own car? It is one of the important questions that most visitors skip in excitement. But don’t worry, if you haven’t planned yet then get it done now. There can be three ways to reach the park and it takes around 2-3 hours from Seoul.
- Shuttle bus: Everland theme park have their own shuttle bus service for the visitors but that requires a prior reservation through official agency phone or website.
- Local bus: The local buses operate from different stations of Seoul that have a route of Everland park.
- Subway: You can take the subway to reach the park.
Among these options, a shuttle bus can be cost-effective and a convenient way to get to Everland.
Make a list of ‘attractions’ to explore in Everland Korea
Everland isn’t just a normal park, it’s a whole different world so if you think you can explore everything in a day think again. Set your priorities straight from the beginning and list down the points you wish to visit. If you think one day won’t be enough then get a two-day pass.
The four main courses that are worth visiting include:
- The Adventurous Zootpia: Unforgettable safari tour on an amphibian car and witnessing over 150 beautiful creatures from this close is something you shouldn’t miss.
- Amusement Rides: If you love adventures do experience the amusement rides but it’s not for you if you have a weak heart.
- Must-see Parades: Relive the culture with all-day-long parades.
- The Exquisite Garden: Sooth your eyes with magnificent nature and don’t forget to take pictures.
This isn’t it, there are so many other things that you can explore in your trip. So what are you waiting for? Start planning now!
Read more: Lotte world