If you want to try really deep and tasty coffee, you need to go to “Blue Bottle Coffee”! Today, I would like to introduce Blue Bottle coffee in Seoul.
Blue Bottle in Seongsu
I visited this place in August 2019. And I can say that there are always a lot of people there. Therefore, I advise you to come in the morning so as not to stand in line for a long time.
The Best Time To Visit Blue Bottle is Morning.
My favourite drink is a MOCHA. It’s very tasty.
Intense in flavor and worth the wait.
I visited the Blue Bottle Coffee Seongsu cafe. However, from my experience, the chain provides great coffee no matter which cafe you visit.
What Drinks Can I Get At Blue Bottle In Seoul?
HOW TO GET THERE
Seoul, 7 Achasan-ro, Seongdong-gu, 04789, Ttukseom station — exit #1
They’ve now opened five cafes in the city – located in Apgujeong, Hannam, Samcheong, Seongsu, and Yeoksam.
Blue Bottle Cafes In Seoul?
- Apgujeong: 854 Nonhyeon-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 06022
- Gwanghwamun: 11 Cheonggyecheon-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 03187
- Hannam: 91 Hannam-daero, Youngsan-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 04401
- Samcheong: 76 Bukchon-ro 5-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 03053
- Seongsu: 7 Achasan-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 04789
- Yeoksam: 129 Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 64914