Jeolmul Recreational Forest
By making good use of the forest’s positive roles, Jeolmul Natural Recreation Forest was built to help visitors cultivate healthy emotions and provide recreational spaces. It is a forest with various amenities where anyone can relax. Inside the forest, there are sports facilities and mineral springs, and you can also have a refreshing experience by strolling through the woods.
- Address: 584, Myeongnim-ro, Jeju-si, Jeju-do
- Phone Number: +82-64-728-1510
- Operating Hours: 07:00-18:00
- Closed: N/A (Open all year round)
- Admission Fees: Adults 1,000 won / Teenagers 600 won / Children 300 won