Yeongdodaegyo Bridge, connecting Jung-gu and Yeongdo-gu districts in Busan, was the first mainland-island connecting bridge in Busan. The bridge lifted to allow ships to pass between the south and north ports, rising anywhere from two to seven times in one day. When the bridge was first constructed, many people would gather to watch the strange spectacle of a bridge rising up to point to the heavens, and even now, it has become a famous landmark of Busan.
- Address: 46, Taejong-ro, Yeongdo-gu, Busan
- Phone Number: +82-1670-8114
- Operating Hours: Open 24 hr
- Closed: N/A (Open all year round)
- Bridge lift: 14:00-14:15 (once daily)