Yadah cares about the health of your skin and our planet. Yadah wants to create products made from the best and safest natural ingredients that honestly work for your skin. Founded from a mother’s search for safe and reliable products to apply on her children’s skin, Yadah has grown into an international and innovative brand.
Life brings many challenges to both you and your skin through harsh weather, stress and pollution. Yadah wants to be the brand that protect you from all of them. Therefore, Yadah thinks that beauty products should be made out of reliable and natural ingredients that are both effective and non-irritating to your skin.
We Are Working With
15 Influnecers from the U.S
What We Offer
Yadah Green Tea Cleansing Balm 1 – Tap here to see the item
Yadah Cactus Toner Pads – Tap here to see the item
Yadah Anti-Trouble Bubble Cleanser – Tap here to see the item
What You Must Do
ONE Instagram Post with PHOTOS
- Sample the 3 items.
- Take at least 5 PHOTOS of you using each item.
- Upload your review post on your Instagram FEED & STORY (You can use the same content)
- Tag [@yadah.ofiicial], [@yadahcosmetics] on the first photo
- Add [@koreabyme.influencers] to the [Branded Content] label (Scroll down to see how to add)
- Short Video(s) is optional.
Requirements of the Review Content
- Yadah is a nature oriented skincare brand so please take photos with natural lighting and simple background.
- Please avoid using excessive filters that can harm the natural mood and make the logo(Yadah) on the products visible in the photos! ex) Vivid filter with high saturation, too pastel-ish / blur / pale mood.
- Show your face with the items in the photos.
- Show the texture of each item.
- Show how to use each item.
- Before/After photo
- Products’ photos
Please make sure to see the reference content below before creating Yadah review content!
What to Mention (in English)
Green Tea Pure Cleansing Balm 1
- Erase makeup including mascaras and eyeliners at once. It also reduces skin damages while cleansing and makes evening cleansing easier.
- Try gently rolling nose and chin areas. It changes from sherbet balm to an oil-type formula with skin heat, helping to remove blackheads and sebum.
- It turns into a milk formula with water. You can cleanse the entire makeup without irritation. There’s no need for a second face wash. After cleansing makeup with the Yadah cleansing balm, you shouldn’t feel dryness.
Cactus Toner Pads
- It is good to use it like a facial mask pack after washing your face. A weakly acidic toner (pH 5.5-6.0 ) will help you improve skin texture and complexion by re-balancing oil and moisture of your skin damaged from washing and drying hair.
- Try using the cactus toner pads for 2-3 minutes before makeup. The Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract in the product helps to moisturize and soothe your skin, making the base makeup look much more natural.
- At the last step of cleansing, wipe gently with the toner pads. Since it is made of a soft cotton, it wipes breakout spots without irritation. It also removes any dust remaining.
- Try using it as a facial mask pack when taking a half bath. It cools your skin and prevents from losing moisture.
Anti Trouble Bubble Cleanser
- Anti Trouble Bubble Cleanser is a mildly acidic bubble cleanser for breatout skins. Plant-based surfactants are used instead of chemical surfactants that can irritate skins.
- This cleanser has been registered as a vegan product in the UK Vegan Society. The clinical test for acne skin was completed at the Yonsei University Hospital, and done reporting on the function of reducing acne to the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety.
- The fine foam helps to gently wash away dusts from your skin.
How to Add Branded Content Label
When you upload your review on Instagram, please make sure to add “@koreabyme.influencers” to the Paid Partnership Label.
#Sponsored #Yadah #Greenteapurecleansingbalm #Cleansingbalm #Cactustonerpads #tonerpads #Antitroublebubblecleanser #Cleansers #Cleanbeauty #Vegan #Veganbeauty #Veganbeauty #kbeauty
Will be informed via Instagram DM (@koreabyme.influencers)
1. Green Tea Cleansing Balm
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Beeswax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder(0.3%), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Vulgaris Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil
FREE from: Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Mineral oil, Alcohol, Artificial coloring, Synthetic Fragrances, Cyclic Silicones, PEGs, Formaldehydes.
2. Cactus Toner Pads
Opuntia ficus-india stem extract (87.56%), glycerin, butylene glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, panthenol, allantoin, betaine salicylate, arginine, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, disodium edta, dipropylene glycol, hydroxyacetophenone, caprylyl glycol.
Free from: 6 kinds of Paraben, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol
3. Anti-Trouble Bubble Cleanser
Water, TEA-cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
Thank you so much for participating 🙂