If you are a K-pop fan and want to buy K-pop concert tickets, then you are on the right page! Our incredible guide to K-pop tickets will definitely help you in getting your hands on k-pop concert tickets. Sounds unreal? Well, you should read the guide to find out how it works!
Why do People want To Buy K-Pop Concert Tickets?
Saying that K-pop stole the spotlight in the blink of an eye wouldn’t be wrong.
With the unique combo of addictive melodies, mind-blowing choreography, and incredible production, K-pop made the heads turn in no time. K-pop truly represents the South Korean performers who have been exposed to years of practice in grueling studio systems and learned how to sing and dance in perfect coordination. This is why whenever they organize an event; their crazy fans flood the websites to buy K-pop concert tickets.
1. Stay Up to Date
Remember when you got admission to your favorite university? Didn’t you chase every other story, notification, and public announcement made by the university to stay up-to-date about the admission procedure? Moreover, you joined social media groups to connect with more students and officials of that university to get an idea of how to get into that prestigious institute.
You need the same energy and consistent efforts to buy K-pop concert tickets. You have to stay up-to-date about K-pop concert schedules and upcoming events. Now, you must be wondering how to do that. Simply, follow the steps below:
- Follow K-pop concert organizers on the Twitter
- Wait for the tweet about the announcement of the world tour
- Note down the dates and locations
- Don’t forget to find out K-pop concert promoters on social media
- Most importantly, follow the promoters that are from your country
2. Sit Down To Jot Your Further Plan
Have you found the K-pop concert promoters and concert organizers on social media? Alright, now the next target is to keep an eye on ticketing sites.
- You will get the information about the ticket-selling dates and places through the social media promoters. So keep checking them
- All you have to do is double-check the time of ticket selling because some states do have multiple time zones and that can be problematic.
- You should make sure if the tickets are being sold according to your local time or not.
- Reach ticket selling sites and make your account with them.
- Do check if the ticket selling website has a mobile app. In case, a mobile app is also available, we suggest you install it immediately. This is because buying tickets through mobile apps is more convenient.
Also, you may want to learn the Korean language to enjoy your events better. It will improve the quality of your entertainment.
3. Interact with Event Organizers to buy K-Pop concert tickets
Now, when you have got your hands on the ticketing sites, it is high-time to interact with the event organizers, but how to do that? Here it is:
- Access the event organizers on social media and send your queries.
- If you don’t get any response, find out their contact details on the site and feel free to call them. Make sure to be very polite and patient. You must know that they are organizing such a huge event and they have to tackle hundreds of queries on daily basis so be very specific with your questions.
- As K-pop has such a huge fan following on social media too, so they come up with new hashtags for every event. You should follow that hashtag to know more about the event.
- If you are planning to join the event with your friends, then stay in touch with them. Make sure you both get the tickets.
4. Stable Internet Connection
As you know that the whole ticket buying process is going to take place online, so a stable internet connection is very important.
Before you proceed with a week’s internet connection, let me tell you that thousands of K-pop fans are waiting for the event just like you. They will access the ticket selling website to buy K-pop concert tickets before you. In no time, all tickets will get be sold out and you will remain heartbroken with a shattered dream!
So, get a stable internet connection right now! To enhance Wi-Fi Speed, follow these easy steps:
- First of all, check your Mbps. If it is 1 or 2 that means your internet connection is very slow.
- Ask your internet service provider to provide the internet with 100 Mbps or more.
- Before placing the ticket order, ask your other family member not to connect their devices for a few minutes.
- Moreover, if you are using a public internet connection then chooses Wi-Fi that doesn’t have many users. The lesser will be the users, the more will be the speed.
In short, all you need is a constant effort, effective communication, and a stable internet connection to buy K-pop concert tickets!