Planning to explore Seoul to satisfy your Kdrama feels? Here is a simple 4 Days 3 Nights Seoul Itinerary that you can refer to.
Day 1 Seoul Itinerary
For a simple one-day Kdrama-themed Seoul itinerary, refer to the list below:
- 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM – Start Your Hallyu Tour at KBS ON Experience Hall
- 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM – Have a Delicious Buffet Lunch in a Cruise Ship at Eland Cruise
- 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM – Explore Gyeongbokgung Palace and Bukchon Hanok Village
- 5:00 to 7:00 PM – Visit N Seoul Tower
- 7:30 PM to Evening – Dinner and Shopping at Myeongdong
For a more detailed itinerary on your day 1 in Seoul, click here.
Day 2 Seoul Itinerary
On your second day itinerary to Seoul, refer to the list below:
- 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM – Start Your 2nd Day Hallyu Tour at Digital Media City
- 10:00 AM to 12:00 NN – Have a Complete Hallyu Experience at MBC World
- 12:00 NN to 1:00 PM – Lunch
- 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM – Enjoy a Stunning View of Seoul at Haneul Park
- 4:30 to 6:00 PM – Take Selfies with Hallyu Artists at Grevin Museum
- 6:30 PM to Evening – Dinner and Shopping at Hongdae
For a more detailed itinerary on your day 2 in Seoul, click here.
Day 3 Seoul Itinerary
On your third day of exploring Seoul, you may refer to the itinerary below:
- 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM – Start Your Day and Go for a Walk at Seoul Forest
- 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM – Shop and Dine at Under Stand Avenue
- 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM – Visit the Grim Reaper’s Bridge at Sageun Yongdap
- 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM – Explore the Starfield COEX Mall in Gangnam
- 3:00 PM to Evening – Enjoy the rest of the day at Lotte World
For a more detailed itinerary on your 3rd day in Seoul, click here.
Day 4 Seoul Itinerary
- 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM – Have an Itaewon Class-Style Travel
Start your day by having an Itaewon Class-Style travel. Itaewon Class is one of the popular Kdramas of 2020 and most its scenes were filmed in Itaewon. This area known for its cosmopolitan nightlife, bars and foreigner-friendly environment. If you are craving for dishes other than Korean food, you can various restaurants in Itaewon that offer cuisine from other countries. Learn more about a day tour to Itaewon here.
- 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM – Visit Banpo Bridge and Nearby Kdrama Filming Locations
Next stop is the Banpo Bridge. This bridge was actually recognized by The Guinness Book of Records in 2008 as the longest bridge fountain in the world. It is a must-visit location for tourists especially Kdrama fans as there are a lot of Korean drama that filmed there. Learn more about Banpo bridge and nearby Kdrama filming locations here. Moreover, you can also shop for cheap fashionable clothes, shoes, bags and accessories at Express Bus Terminal Underground Shopping. Know more about it here.
How to get there
- 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM – Explore Nodeul Island
Another destination in this 4 days 3 nights Seoul itinerary is the Nodeul Island. It is located under the the Hangangdaegyo Bridge connecting Yongsan and Noryangjin. Nodeul Island is a cultural space which with a great focus on nature, books, and music. It features a variety of facilities such as Live House, Nodeul Book Store, Plant Island, and more. This artificial artificial island appeared as “Sandbox” in 2020 Kdrama “Start-Up” starring Nam Joo-hyuk and Bae Suzy.
How to get there
You can take the Metro Subway and get off at any of the following stations:
- 8:00 PM to Next Morning – Relax During an Overnight Stay at Dragon Hill Spa
After spending the whole 4 days exploring Seoul, you will definitely feel the need to relax. And what a great way to do it than spending an overnight in a Korean traditional bath house or jjimjilbang. Just few walks away from Nodeul Island is the Dragon Hill Spa. As a matter of fact, it was even named by CNN as one of the 50 Reasons Why Seoul is the World’s Greatest City. It offers great relaxation experience 24/7 throughout four seasons in Korea. Indeed, it is a well-recommended place if you want to restore your health and wellness that you truly deserve. Learn more about Dragon Hill Spa here.
How to get there
If you find this article interesting and helpful, share it with your friends. For more Korea travel tips like this, subscribe to KoreabyMe and read my other published articles on the site. You can follow me on Instagram too!