If you are going to Busan, exploring the the city in one day will not be really enough. But of course, not everyone has all the time in the world to visit all the wondeful tourist locations in the city. Hence, to save you from searching and help you maximize your travel to Busan, here is a simple 2 Days 1 Night Busan Itinerary that you can use.
Day 1 Busan Itinerary
For a simple 1-day Busan itinerary, refer to the list below:
For a more detailed itinerary on your first day in Busan, click here.
Day 2 Busan Itinerary
10:00 AM to 12:00 NN – Start Your Day at Museum DAH
Start your day by going to Museum DAH. Museum DAH is Busan’s digital art museum that is quickly gaining popularity among locals and tourists. This two-story museum showcases colorful, artistic and interactive digital art using LED and LCD displays. It is a place where the media art meets digital space that will definitely visually satisfy people of all ages. For more information about Museum DAH, click here.
20, Centum seo-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea
- Get off at Centum City Station: 141, 155, 40, 5-1, 63, 1001, 1002, 1007
- Get off at the Viewers Media Center No. 115, 181, 307
- Line 2 Centum City Station Exit 6 or 8 (5 minutes on foot)
12:30 PM to 2:00 PM – Dine in at a Celebrity-Approved Codfish Stew Restaurant
After delighting your eyes with the magnificent digital art installations at Museum DAH, it’s time to delight your appetite. Dine in at this Korean celebrity-approved Codfish Stew Restaurant in Haeundae. Know more bout this restaurant here.
11, Haeun-daero 570beon-gil, Haeundae-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea
How to get there
2:30 PM to 4:00 PM – Visit Dongbaek Island
Then for your next destination, you can go to Dongbaek Island. Actually, it is no longer an island for it eventually became part of the mainland due to accumulation of earth and sand carried from Jwa-dong, Jung-dong, and U-dong by the Chuncheon Stream. For more information about Dongbaek Island, click here.
U-dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan
- Take Busan Subway Line 2 and get off at Dongbaek Station. After exiting at gate 1, walk 700m straight ahead. Or get off at Haeundae Station, Exit 3 or 4.
5:00 PM to 7:00 PM – Relax and Chill Haeundae Beach
Tired from walking at Dongbaek Island? It’s time to relax and chill with a beach view in front of view at Haeundae Beach. You can also visit Heaundae Square for early dinner, noraebang, street foods, fountain show, and many more. Read more about Haeundae Beach here.
264, Haeundaehaebyeon-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan
- Take Busan Subway Line 2 and get off at Haeundae Station, Exit 5 or 7. Walk for approximately 500 meters.
- Take Bus #1003 from the bus stop in front of Busan Station and get off at Haeundae Beach. Estimated travel time is 45 minutes.
7:00 PM to Evening – Enjoy the Rest of the Night at The Bay 101
To wrap up your day, head to The Bay 101 and see a stunning view of Busan city lights at night. You can also wnjoy eating amd drinking with friends and loved ones in this place. Indeed, a great way to end your second day in Busan. Learn more about it here.
52, Dongbaek-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan
- Dongbaek Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 1. Walk for approx. 11 min.
- Take Bus No. 31, 38, 40, 63, 100, 100-1, 115-1, 141 or 181 and get off at Unchon Bus Stop. Or take Express Bus No. 1003 and get off at Dongbaekseom Island Entrance Bus Stop.
If you find this article interesting and helpful, share it with your friends. For more Korea travel tips like this, subscribe to KoreabyMe and read my other published articles on the site. You can follow me on Instagram too!